- RAYS Releases VOLK RACING ZE40 TIME ATTACK EDITION!
- AEM Expands Line of X-Series Digital Gauges!
- PERRIN Releases FMIC Kit and License Plate Relocator for the 2015-17 Subaru WRX!
- COBB Custom Features Now Available for 2006-07 WRX & 2004-07 STi!
- NEW HPT Motorsports CR Style 5pc Lip Kit for 2015-17 Subaru WRX & STi!
AEM Expands Line of X-Series Digital Gauges!
AEM’s new X-Series Digital Gauges combine incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! X-Series Digital Display Gauges are available for Boost, EGT, Fuel/Oil Pressure, Oil/Water/Trans Temperature and Volts. These new gauges complement the X-Series Digital Wideband AFR gauge.
Visual improvements include a bright three- or four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping green LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see displayed values at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kits are available for each gauge (sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
X-Series Digital Gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. Two buttons on the faceplate deliver programmability for peak/recall, standard or metric display, and user-selectable min/max threshold warnings. The faceplates are reversible for standard or metric. The gauges are AEMnet CAN-bus enabled, so they can be daisy chained together for use with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, or 3rd party EMS/logger that accepts AEMnet. 0-5V analog outputs are also included for inputting into data loggers and engine management systems.
X-Series Digital Display Gauge Features:
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- Programmable standard or metric readout with reversible faceplates
- Center LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
- 24 green "stackable" outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter (excluding the 30-0300)
- Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
- User selectable min/max threshold warnings (excl. Volts)
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate(s) accessory kits available (sold separately)
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection
- 30-0301: X-Series Pressure Gauge 0-100psi / 0-7bar
- 30-0302: X-Series Temperature Gauge 100-300F / 40-150C
- 30-0303: X-Series Volt Gauge 8-18V
- 30-0305: X-Series EGT Gauge 0-1800F / 0-1000C
- 30-0306: X-Series Boost Pressure Gauge -30inHg to 35psi / -1 to 2.5bar
- 30-0307: X-Series Oil Pressure Gauge 0-150psi / 0-10bar
- 30-0308: X-Series Boost Pressure Gauge -30 to 60psi / -1 to 4bar
- 30-0309: X-Series Pressure Gauge 0-15psi
- 30-0300: X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller